Wednesday 30 October 2019

Darrell "Dun Gud"

Well, I think I can safely say that  Darrell has excelled himself with his Halloween decor this year, so far he has certainly not been found wanting.
Everything that need to be is now up, but since we are not actually starting our festivities until the weekend when Iris and Bertie come back from a few days in Salcombe there are still a few things to prepare........
......... like Iris and Bertie's weird and wonderful concoction cocktail bar (of a totally non-alchofrolic type nature of course), the much anticipated, well for Nigel at least, spooky pick and mix counter, and if the weather manages to hold out, a lantern lit midnight walk.
However, in the meantime The Towers looks like an explosion in a Halloween factory but done with certain degree of taste if you know what I mean, but goodness knows what the Queen of Beige Lord Lady Dame Kelly Hoppen would make of it all!
I know that Darrell is particularly pleased with his Halloween Tree, to be honest I think it was just a sneaky excuse to get out festive branches out without looking too ridiculously early!
I have to say I quite like being surrounded all the fun and colour
...... especially as I find November can be such a long and dreary month.
We now have time to bask in all of Darrell's efforts for the next  couple of days before the mayhem of our weekend celebrations begin ......
 ....... and then ..........
...... although I am not saying a thing, if Darrell is not in any great hurry to start to putting things  away .......
...... I really have no objections to leaving everything where it is ....... for say a week or so .......
........ What am I like? Happy Days!!!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

All done in the best possible taste? According to Kenny Everett's alter ego, who shall remain nameless, to maintain good taste and decorum.

Anonymous said...

WoW - it looks amazing! Dun Gud - absolutely.