Tuesday 29 October 2019

Darrell Sets Nigel And I To Work ..........

Darrell is a monkey on a serious Halloween mission ........
....... and as such, has put Nigel and I to some serious work...... he hasn't divulged much, but says all will be revealed tomorrow! I have to screw tiny eyelets into the back of goodness knows how many rubber bats .......
....... and Nigel's has been tasked to thread them, ready to hang. Darrell is naturally in charge of product control and is a hard taskmaster, but when he could see that Nigel and I were waning everso slightly under the pressure .......
....... he bought out the "big guns" to keep us going ...... definitely lifting the mood, but I am afraid we were then rendered so helpless with laughter, production actually was slowed down and I admit that some screws were put in a little wonky.......
.......especially after Darrell decided to dim the lights for full comic effect ....... but we had soooooooo much fun, it really didn't matter in the end ......... it's beginning to feel a lot like Halloween and we are soooooooo excited!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Not long now!

Anonymous said...

I'm joining in the laughter with your boyz. JantheFan x