Friday 22 November 2019

B & M Bargains

Hmmmm,  I am wondering if B & M Bargains is en-trend and de rigueur enough for Darrell?
I was in there yesterday afternoon, having a mooch when I spotted a rather fetching leopard print door mat which, if he and Hugh had spotted in a posh emporium in Notting Hill, would have had them squealing in the showroom ....... I can almost hear Hugh saying now  " Ooooooooo it's just too tooooo kitsch for words, tres Bet Lynch, I adore her   ..... put it on my account!"
As for their blush, faux fur stools .........
......... and pouffes, well, what can I say? ......... Whatever tickles your fancy??!!
I have to say said "blush" or grey are not really my colours ........however the thought of getting out of bed and stepping onto one of B & M's soft faux sheepskin rugs, especially now the mornings getting colder, is really rather tempting ........I am sure I could find one that would blend into Darrell's carefully chosen decor.

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Take the label off and give the leopard print doormat to Darrell, without telling him from where you bought it. See what he says.

I don't want my fancies tickled by fake fur, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Bliss. I won't mention any fancies being tickled, peeps might think they've arrived at the wrong type blog! JantheFan x