Monday 18 November 2019

Our Confectionary Of Choice For This Week ......

Although we very much appreciate the Malteser and would never ever dream of giving them up as our confectionery staple and must have, sometimes it's nice to have a bit of a change, which is why, this week we are experimenting with a mix of Lldl apple and peach rings.
It was Darrell's idea after he spotted their amply filled bags in said Lldl ...... and well, it would have been rude not to have bought one of each home for us all to try ........
Let's just say, they did disappoint ..........
...... and as Nigel pointed out so succinctly ....... as they could ".... on a technicality" be regarded as fruit ..........
.......they could legitimatley be included as part of our rigorous and robust five/six/seven/eight a day regime. What is he like?

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

How could you possibly want apple and peach rings, instead of the delicious Maltesers?

I want a box of Maltesers, and I want it NOW!

Anonymous said...

Mr D. A box of maltesers always reminds me of my childhood, as I always got a box for my birthday, I felt so grown up! There seemed a unlimited number of them in the box.
I'll watch out for these sweets next time I'm in Lidl, we always seem to come out with Jelly Babies (don't ask!!!) JantheFan x