Thursday 21 November 2019

What Are They Like.......?

I knew Darrell and Nigel were up to something when I found them pouring over the Internet amidst much oohing and ahhing, followed by Darrell getting his bank card and Nigel handing him some cash saying "That's for my half!"! Then, about four days later, the postman knocked on the door holding a mysterious parcel! 
It seems they have treated themselves to a Pick 'N' Mix dispenser, something they have both hankered for since "partaking" in Hugh's tres en trend, Hollywood style version at his Notting Hill pied de terre  ...... and as if to justify their considered purchase even more, they both excitedly said that they thought it would also be something really special to share with Bertie and Iris when they came over for a sleepover!  I am no arguing, as I expect I will also share in all its pleasures too!  Once unboxed and admired with loving hands, they disappeared off to town to look for suitable sugary comestibles with which to fill it ......... what are they like? You just have to love them for all their wonderful and joyous sense of fun, I'd be lost without them!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Looks like a great idea. Well done, you two.

Anonymous said...

It's the sort of thing Iris and Bertie will remember in years to come. JantheFan x