Wednesday 27 November 2019

Darrell's In The Mood For A Little Festive Cleaning

It has to be said that Darrell, for all his eagerness to start putting up all his festive frou frou, will not so much as pick up a single bauble until he has top and bottomed the whole of The Towers within an inch of its life...... 
..... and to that end he will not hear of using anything other than his (and Mrs Hinch's) beloved Pink Stuff .......
..... whether it be in cream, spray or paste form .........
........ no area of the Towers, no matter how small, will go unscrubbed or unwiped.
Not wishing to shirk my responsibilities in this cleaning fervour, I have volunteered myself and Nigel,  to "do" the oven and if Pink Stuff did an oven cleaner I am sure Darrell would have presented me with some.
However I am as not daft as I am cabbage looking,  I nipped to Savers and got us one of those boil in the bag type oven cleaners ........ there'll be no putting down of newspapers and getting down on our hands and knees to scrape and scrub for hours on end to accommodate our festive bird if I can help it!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Does anyone sell an environmentally friendly cleaner called "The green stuff?"

Anonymous said...

Feel free to give my humble abode a bit of Pink Stuff anytime you like boyz. JantheFan x