Tuesday 6 April 2010

In The Words of the Sainted Sir Cliff “Congratulations” Lucy!

Picture 040
Lucy has changed her job from HR, boo hiss – she didn’t like it very much  to Payroll, hoooorayyyyy – which has made her VERY happy – so I felt the need for a great sense of occasion …..
Monkey in bow tie
…… and it seemed only fitting that I dressed appropriately to serve a good champagne and marmite canapés.
marmite_bread_snails
With Sir Cliff warbling “Congratulations” in the background, the subtle ambiance of our family celebration was just perfect, in fact my eyes were quite moist.
And Lucy was very appreciative of all the money bags I got for her from the bank, as a little new job present!

2 comments:

SeasideKaren said...

Congratulations Lucy! Hope you all enjoyed the champagne....and marmite canapes too, mmm, I love marmite!

Mr.D said...

Classy use of Marmite. Why not Dandelion and Burdock pop? Failing that, Sarsaparilla?