Monday 11 December 2017

It’s Beginning To Taste A Lot Like Christmas ……..

I think Nigel is rather missing Darrell while he is away staying with Hugh at his country pile ….. and I suppose I was a little harsh in telling him to stop moping, but it had the desired affect as a little later he said not to make him any lunch as he was taking himself off to Amber Café Bar in town for a small festive treat ………
IMG_5973
……. to wit one Mint Aero Mint Schnapps Hot Chocolate with ALL the trimmings!!!!!
IMG_5975
And I mean ALL the trimmings ……..
IMG_5977
……… an inordinate swirl of squirty cream with a light dusting of cocoa powder, a flake, a whole host of mini marshmallows, and a mint chocolate éclair ……. plus hiccoughs
IMG_5978
Darrell? ……….. Darrell who?

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Wow. I have never seen anything like it!
Starbucks have some strong competition.

Anonymous said...

Oh My GOODNESS - how delish does that look?! I want one, and I want one NOW! JantheFan x

Dianne said...

WOW..... Nigel does know how to chase the blues away!......but are his eyes bigger than his tummy?...... this is one amazing bit of chocolate heaven!......Dianne