Thursday 21 June 2018

I Just Daren't Tell Darrell

It hasn’t gone unnoticed by my good self that the bathroom showroom up by Tom and The Lovely Laura’s has undergone a total refurbishment  ……..
IMG_8162
……. and is now sporting some very impressive bathroom displays…….
IMG_8163IMG_8168
…… and, could it be me, but, is the bidet is making a subtle comeback?
IMG_8164IMG_8165
Now, I have a quandary, I know Darrell is currently heavily into project managing a bit of a re-arrangement of his and Nigel’s bedroom ……
IMG_8166
….. but, if I mention this new bathroom type development, he’ll be up here like a shot, as we have a slight problem with the tiling in our en-suite shower room that I know has also been getting on his aesthetic nerves of late. If I am not careful, before I know it, there will be another set of plans laid out on the lounge table ……. and I am not sure if I can cope with that, especially as all I really want to think about, at the moment, is our fast approaching Cretan Odyssey ……..

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Cretan, not Cretin Odyssey, I am pleased to read.

Unknown said...

P.S. Isn't it Darrell's birthday today? Many happy returns, young monkey.