Tuesday 13 August 2019

A Last Few Cartes Postales From Greece.

Tomorrow, I am afraid I will need to start packing, my first solo Greek Odyssey is nearing its end .........
I have missed Darrell and Nigel enormously ........................
........... but I have to say, I am not averse to doing it again some time in the future.
I have enjoyed mooching, unhindered, without sound of any of Nigel's pester powers .......
......... and just chilling on the beach ..........
...... or on my balcony
However, I will be taking one or two Grecian decorative/design ideas back to The Towers for Darrell's careful consideration  .........
....... because, sometimes, on reflection, I am afraid, I might give him the impression that I am not fully listening when he goes all Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen on me.
There is also one thing I was really, really hoping to take back for him, something I spotted in my hotel foyer that I thought he would absolutely love to go with his religious kitsch collection 
......... but so far its  finding has alluded me, despite all my travels and said mooching .......
........... perhaps it's searching for is a spooky omen ....... for another odyssey ...... alone or otherwise ........ for another year.

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

What a huge holiday! Darrell and Nigel will have been pining for you, too. Shame about the mooching. Is it a holy water holder? Careful - Nigel may want to bathe his bits in it and Hugh may have wanted a cocktail served from said ceramic. Perhaps it is best that you didn't find one.