Wednesday 7 August 2019

Best Pre-Holiday Best Buy ........

I don't know how I have ever missed them before ............
....... but my best considered pre-holiday purchase this year has been my Primarni (as Darrell likes to call it) reader sunglasses.  They have completely revolutionised my holiday reading, squinting is firmly a thing of the past for me from now on.
So brilliant are they that I have not only read all three of my Victoria Hislops, but I have also mown my way through several choice tomes from my hotel library ........
....... as well as, according to the young lady who collects my sunbed money each day, showing a very strong  resemblance to a post Angellina Jollie Brad Pitt ..........
......... so it's a totally holiday tastic win win situation.  Happy Days!

3 comments:

CraftyCoffey said...

Bargain and a very wise idea !!

Michele

Mr.D said...

Stylish.

You do look a lot like Brad Pitt, too!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, that's a LOT of reading - I must get myself a pair of those sunglasses - they must make you speed read! JantheFan x