Monday 5 October 2020

A Last Hurrah In Bournemouth?

Perhaps a bit of a surprise, but you find me, this morning, in beautiful Bournemouth ……..

IMG_7316

Lucy text to see if I fancied a little sea air before the autumn set in or we went into another complete meltdown, and well, it would have looked rude to say no wouldn’t it? So here I am.

IMG_7322

I am trusting Darrell and Nigel not to get into too much trouble for just a couple of days while I embrace all the pleasures of said town and beach have to offer ……..

IMG_7323

It feels soooooooooo good to have soft sand between my toes and the sound of the crashing waves in my ears, accompanied by the warnings of the lifeguard avoid swimming anywhere near the pier.

IMG_7318

…… and as for the pasty Lucy treated me to for lunch, well, put it this way, it went down so well I don’t think it even touched the sides, it was pasty perfection.

IMG_7321

Happy days!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

"…… and as for the pasty Lucy...."

I first thought that Lucy was looking a bit pasty. A few days in the sun, down the beach, should help that.

Anonymous said...

Oh what I wouldn't give for sea, sand and a pasty. Pretty near heaven that is! JantheFan x