Thursday 29 October 2020

Muller Pink Flamingo Balls

I think Darrell may have just found our next comestible review of noms  ………

IMG_7666

……. as he was finishing his Muller Limited Edition Jam Roly Poly yoghurt, he thought he’d take a closer look at the flyer he’d found at the bottom of its six pack packaging ……..

IMG_7668

……. it made for very interesting reading ……..

IMG_7671

……. I mean, who wouldn’t be tempted by the thought of finding pink flamingo balls in your dessert, even if they do look a little smaller than you anticipated they might?

IMG_7670

So, bless him, Darrell has already started to plan his next shopping trip …….

IMG_7673

……. and says he will not rest until he secures one or two pots for our considered delectation.  What is he like?

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Pink flaming balls? Or pink flamingo balls? I feel sorry for the pink flamingos, who have had their balls chopped off.

Anonymous said...

I saw these on the Tesco shelves......let me know what it's like. I agree balls look rather small. JantheFan x