Friday 9 October 2020

Farewell Dorset – A Ritual To Perform

These few days with Lu dans Dorset have done me the world of good …

IMG_7307

…….. good company, most excellent food, a little bit of mooching ….

IMG_7340

……. and of course, being by the sea and feeling, after soooooo long, the sand between my toes ……

IMG_7346

…… but all good things must come to an end and I just have one last ritual to perform before Lu and and I head home otherwise Darrell and Nigel would never forgive me.

IMG_7306

I admired all the painted stones left at the top of the beach in thanks of the NHS for all their continuing working during this flipping virus and then ……..

IMG_7335

……. I’ll be honest ……..

IMG_7337

… my stone found me, just as Darrell’s found him in Teignmouth …….

IMG_7312

We are truly being watched over, for some it’s a white feather, for others a robin ………. but for us it’s always a holey stone ……… I feel blessed.

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Great. Another holey stone. You are indeed being watched over.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness......you are blessed indeed. JantheFan x