Wednesday 25 November 2020

The Mind Boggles ……..

Poor Nigel, he spotted this bag in the window of Pets at Home while out on his daily meltdown walk and it just blew his mind, there were so many questions going around in his head but no real answers ……..

IMG_7977

Is sensitive duck a term of endearment I.e “ Awwww you sensitive little duck!”? Could it be referring to a 10kg duck who might be a touch sensitive about their weight? Or, if said duck is happy with their weight, what else might they be sensitive about?

IMG_7976

I’ll just leave it there with you to ponder too, all “helpful” suggestions gratefully received on a postcard, addressed to “Ducking Puzzled Of Evesham”.  Thank you!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

It all seems rather quackers.

As they say in The East Midlands; "Ay up, me duck".

Including the bus drivers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ducking puzzled of Evesham...I have been looking this up...take Nigel away from this, it's dog food!!! That's why there are not many ducks on the riverbank this year. They are being turned into dog food. I'm crying myself a river here...JantheFan x