Sunday 10 January 2016

Bucket List Ticked!

I know this is really almost too sad to mention, but as a fan of Friends, I have always wanted to visit a Central Perk, however, I never dreamed that I would be able to tick off this particular item on my Bucket List in Liverpool!
IMG_6784But when I found out after looking through all the visitors information in my hotel room last night  that Liverpool had one, I am afraid it became my raison d’etre!  I know, I know ….. I visit the home of The Beatles and I do a Central Perk……
IMG_6786…… but, it did not disppoint ……
IMG_6789….. and I got chills and goosebumps!!!
IMG_6785IMG_6795
I also got a very ample suffice of carrot cake with squirty cream to go with my  …….
IMG_6791Call me a Philistine (Mr D if you will),  but it was my trip ……… and my my simple pleasure ……. I even asked the lady behind the counter if I could possibly have a take away cup and lid as a souvenir …… I was one very happy bunny!!!
http://www.central-perk.co.uk/liverpool/

4 comments:

Mr.D said...

Nothing wrong with cake and cream, squirty or otherwise.
Using a word like "philistine" wasn't anywhere near my thoughts.
Enjoy!

PharmacyMichele said...

Wow-I didn't know that was in Liverpool! You've taught me something. Hope you've enjoyed everything you have visited in Liverpool so far.

Michele

Dianne said...

Isn't it the best when favourite dreams come true?....a satisfying happiness that stays with you ......yesterday had some carrot cake myself .....Liverpool is turning into a special treat on many fronts!.....Dianne

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm.......have been thinking about a trip to Liverpool myself...sent for lots of info at the end of last year.......thanks for all the tourist info! Looks like it will definitely be on the cards now! JantheFan x