Saturday 9 January 2016

My Hotel - The Atlantic Tower Liverpool

I am very pleased with my choice of hotel ……..
IMG_6763
..... it didn’t take me long to discover that they serve the most excellent cocktails, always a very special indulgence whenever any of us go away!

IMG_6761And the bar snacks?  Well, it would look most rude not to treat myself ……
IMG_6764…… to a most excellent black pudding scotch egg with a light leaf salad, wouldn’t it?
IMG_6820 My room is very lovely too, with a spectacular view right across the River Mersey  I can even watch the ferry pootling across during the day,  which is all very romantic in a Gerry and The Pacemakers type way.
IMG_6816IMG_6817
I particularly like all the pictures of all the instantly recognisable Liverpool views and  buildings.
IMG_6818I have a good supply of complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits ……..
IMG_6810….. AND toiletries, which I have already put in my bag as a small present for Darrell ……
IMG_6811I don’t think he has ever showered using Liverpudlian products before, so they will be a rare treat for him.
IMG_6812IMG_6814
I also have a most ample selection of Liverpudlian reading matter and suggestions of places to visit ……..
IMG_6815If only I had more time!!!!  Pardon my French, but “Oh bum, bum, bum!!!!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

I now have "Ferry Across the Mersey" in my head.
Have fun!

P.S. The live Traffic Feed has me in Chihuahua. I have been there but not today. ¡Ay Chihuahua!

Dianne said...

Great hotel choice and the view captures your attention! ....lucky Darrell with those wonderful toiletries ......hoping next time you will have more opportunities to explore all that Liverpool has to offer....tea, biscuits, followed later by cocktails, what's not to love?....they do know how to make guests comfortable! ....Dianne

PharmacyMichele said...

So much to see & so little time??!! I think Nigel & Darrell would love Liverpool.

Michele