Wednesday 18 March 2020

More Pointing A La Bridge

It has to be said that when I see a hi-viz vest on the either side of the river my interest is immediately perked ......
...... and I become an unashamed curtain twitcher ............
............even if  we don't actually have any curtains to twitch!
So yesterday, when I spotted these two, official looking gentlemen in deep conversation on yonder bank, I must have been "occupied" for the best part of half hour.  Let's just say there was much dramatic gesticulation from both parties ........
......... accompanied by much meaningful walking back and forth ........
......... pointing and the consulting of a many paged document .......
 .......... what was occurring goodness only knows, but once they appeared to have gone I naturally got back to my domestic chores ........
....... only to see them to return, but, on our side of the river, amidst much looking at our building, in fact I quite forgot myself and waved to them  ........ what am I like?
There was also some taking of pictures, which seemed a little ominous! 
I will ask Gary at the train station, who seems to be the oracle of everything Evesham, what might be  going on when I am up there next ......... We have often voiced how wonderful it would be to have a footbridge (or a ferry) thereby cutting the school run down to a mere 10 minutes, if that, but I don't think that's what's going to happen!

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

Footbridge or a ferry? Why not invest in a coracle and some Mae Wests?

Going by the gesticulations, which of the two gentlemen is the boss? I would say the one most closely resembling Tango man.