Friday 2 June 2023

More Casting Of Clout ……

With it now safe to cast all our clouts and Nigel totally divested of all his vests …..

IMG_2126

…….. I thought I’d have a little cast of my own, so I’ve banished our sugar skull hand wash bottle to the “product” box until late September at the very least ……..

IMG_2128IMG_2129

…… and replaced it with the much more current, poignant and romantic souvenir hand wash we bought back from Crete last year, complete with real life models of a Greek gentleman, windmill and donkey.

IMG_2130IMG_2132

……. bringing with it so many, many happy memories. The countdown to our next odyssey has now definitely begun, I wonder what beloved (and hopefully practical) treasures we’ll bring back this year from our trip to Hanioti ……… only time will tell!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Great! What will they think of next? I'm sure Miss Iris and Master Bertie will love it.

Another Greek Odyssey, to look forward to, as well!

Anonymous said...

Oh my I'm loving both those soap dispensers! As for Honioti, I've just looked it up - oh it looks like bliss - moi jealous - never!!! JantheFan x