Tuesday 16 February 2010

It’s Pancake Day!

Shake n Make Pancake Mix 
I love pancakes and this is the first time I have been allowed to make them on my own, but rather than make a mess all over the kitchen with bowls, and weighing and whisking etc. I got an all in one shake ‘n make pancake mix from Tesco. All you need to do is add water and shake! How BRILLIANT is that?
Cooking Pancakes cooking pancakes 2
I was very careful and followed all the instructions.
Cooking Pancakes three
I wonder if it is ready to toss yet?
Pancake on the floor
Ooooooops a daisy!
Turning over pancakes
Better try again ……
Bon Appetit
Bon appetite
Picture1
Pancake Day is the start of Lent – I am giving up sweeties ….. i think it will be very very hard!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG this made me laugh - i was jigging with laughing and woke my son up who was asleep leaning on my arm. Hope you enjoyed :O)

Paula x x x

SeasideKaren said...

well monkey I have given up sweeties too, how are you doing? I haven't eaten any yet, but you are right it is very tricky when people keep offering you a chocoalte!

Mr. D said...

Do you give them up or hoard them until Easter and then over-indulge? We don't want a sick Monkey in forty days.
You can't get Jif lemon or Golden Syrup here which are a must for me.