Saturday 27 February 2010

My Last Day at Southport.

Choosing a postcard
I remembered to send a postcard to the “Ladies in the Office”.  They have a special wall where they put all the postcards they are sent during the year.
Picture 006
After I had written my postcard we went for a long walk in the dunes.
Picture 008
I was full of fresh air and Granny said I had glowing cheeks.
Picture 004 Picture 003
Then we went to say goodbye to the Iron Men
Picture 026
And I had a long think while sitting on a log.
Picture 033

3 comments:

Chris G said...

Glad you had a good holiday, Monkey. You saw and did lots of things, but I bet you are looking forward to getting home.

SeasideKaren said...

Oh monkey, I saw those statues at Christmas, they are brilliant aren't they? Glad you had a good holiday!

Mr.D said...

Did the iron man say goodbye to you or was he rude? I climbed the biggest sand dune in the world a few years ago. It was huge.