Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentines Day

I thought I heard the front door rattle really really early this morning so I went downstairs to look …..
wwwww
There was a very small envelope with my name on it in the porch.
Picture 066
I took it up to my bedroom so I could open it in private.
Picture 067
It was a Valentine.
Picture 068
With a sparkly red heart on.
Picture 070
Inside it had a question mark (just like I had done in mine) and THREE KISSES.
Picture 075
On the envelopes it said SWALK – Sealed With A Loving Kiss ……
Picture 071
I put the card on my bedside table.
Picture 078
So that when I go to bed tonight I can look at it.

3 comments:

Twiggy said...

This blog is too cute, I love the monkey queen. I must show Twiglet tomorrow - tee hee
Twiggy x

Donna Baker said...

awww....how cute

Mr. D said...

Last Valentines I got my wife "Osito" and this year a monkey, "Changuito." I will have to take a photo.