Friday 19 January 2018

Change Is In The Wind

With all the bitter wind and rain over the past few days my usual mug of coffee just didn’t seem to be the right tincture to provide the required comfort factor on my early morning walk up to Lavender Fields for my usual Friday “Uncle Duties”.
IMG_6448
So I decided to throw caution to said wind and filled my thermal mug with Horlicks instead ………
IMG_6449
Let’s just say it went down a treat and was indeed very comforting, I think it might be a habit I could get used to.

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

I hadn't thought of Horlicks in ages!

A proper old fashioned drink. Wasn't for falling asleep?

Anonymous said...

There is a small cafe I frequent every time I am in town, it is out of the way and the interior deco it is stuck in a bit of a time warp. However the reason I go in there is to buy a tall glass of........ Horlicks......I have never found it in any other cafe........it is comforting in so many ways. JantheFan x

Dianne said...

Horlicks is popular among Anglophiles in the US; .....since I have loved malted milk since I was a teenager, Horlicks malted flavour is just right!....comforting in so many ways......Love you, Dianne