Monday 15 January 2018

If You Can’t Beat ‘Em ……

If you can’t beat ‘em …… you may as well join ‘em …….. and with all the exotically pungent aromas that currently waft from the bathroom every time Darrell and Nigel take a bath or a shower I have finally decided that what’s sauce for the goose is a l'orange for the duck …. although up to now I have always been very much a very traditional Nivea man ………
IMG_6361 …… but, as such, I have blown the whole of my toiletry budget for this month on some rarefied potions of my own ……. of a cocktail type nature.
IMG_6357
They smell absolutely divine and as I shower they bring back many happy memories of all the cocktails we have all enjoyed in foreign climes and in our lounge, courtesy of Darrell.
IMG_6360
I have already caught him taking a sneaky whiff or two, and I am not discouraging him, because, perhaps they will inspire him to create something a little more erm…… palatable …… particularly as we are settling down to Dancing on Ice of a Sunday Night ……. an almost perfect time for the odd cheeky cocktail or two!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judging from those names you might totter out of the shower absolutely sozzled Monkey! Only sayin' xx Snort :)

Signed

Anon of Hampshire

Dianne said...

Wow! what scents; positively a veritable fruit bowl!....but just might be perfect for living the good life in those luscious sunny climes.....my all purpose Aveeno is looking awfully dull.....Love, Dianne

Mr.D said...

Careful - Nigel may be tempted to drink them.