Monday 8 July 2019

A Greek Odyssey Of My Own ........

This may come as a bit of a surprise to you all, especially when you find out ......

......  that I am in Greece, on the Isle of Crete to be exact ......... flying solo ........ yes,  I know, how exciting and shocking is that? 

I have to admit it felt a little strange at first to be in foreign climes without the Dynmic Duo, but after a day or so I've got used to it.
Anyway, to get you up to speed ....... it was always our intention to partake in yet another of our Greek Odyseys, but there always seemed to be something more pressing to sort out and so kept getting put back  ....... and then, just as Darrell was about to finally pour over the brouchures, he got a call from Hugh offering him an all expenses paid, opportunity of a lifetime as a runner on a pilot for a new Stars on Sunday/finding God reality TV show, which was about to start production ....... and there was a job for Nigel too, as Darrell's left hand man, if they wanted.  Well, what were two boys to do? 
There was a little angst on their part at leaving me behind .................. but what can I say? I got those aforementioned holiday brouchures out myself and booked me a few days in Georgioupolis, and other than not having anyone to rub my suncream on I really haven't looked back.

We Skype every night when they come off set and they are obviously having the time of their lives ....... 

........ however, it has to be said that they are missing their beloved (Greek) tomato ketchup crisps, so have told me to have a bag or two for them, what are they like?  Happy days all round me thinks.

3 comments:

CraftyCoffey said...

Ooh-how lovely & exciting. Hope you have a fantastic time, I’m sure Nigel & Darrell won’t have a dull moment with Hugh.

Michele

Mr.D said...

Wow - Greece and showbiz, both at the same time!

Anonymous said...

It's all going on boyz....JantheFan x