Tuesday 23 July 2019

Dinner A Deux A La Grece


Over the years Darrell, Nigel and I have encountered many cats on our Greek odysseys, however  until now, it has to be said,  I haven't really made any great effort to interact with them ..........
....... but, eating alone as I am each evening I have to admit it is a little extra company of sorts ......
....... and I know it's not really encouraged ........
....... but on this occasion it was quite nice to have someone to share my spit roast lamb with, as it was a rather large portion.  However, fear not, no simian/feline bond was formed and as such I will not be spending thousands of pounds on flights, quarantine and vets bills etc. to bring "Stavros" as I temporary christened him, back home with me, this was just a holiday bromance, as Darrell would say!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Stavros? From Kojak?

That spit roast lamb has got my mouth watering.

Anonymous said...

Sweet...JantheFan x