Tuesday 2 July 2019

I'm Just Grumpy Old Man ........

I am afraid I am still feeling a bit grumpy........
....... as there is yet another word really sticks in my craw ...... and that word is "lush"! Agggh.  Darrell used it the other day to describe the new banana shampoo and conditioner he'd decided to give a try.  Admittedly his hair did have a very impressive silkly bounce and shine to it and the shower room smelt absolutley lovely when he'd finished ...... but coming out wrapped only in a towel to exclaim that said new shampoo and conditioner was "just lush" nearly had me heading for the hills.  I wonder if I am going through the menopause  having a mid life crisis?  

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Don't worry. I think you are far too young to have a mid-life crisis.

Anonymous said...

Lush I can take Monkey - what is the use of the word, Yous? e.g. Are yous going out tonight???? Where has that come from. Yous - indeedy! What is the world coming to?! JantheFan x