Tuesday 30 July 2019

Greek Baked Comestible Pleasures.

As you know, I VERY MUCH appreciate a Greek Bakery and all the comestible pleasures they behove  .........
.......... and, as such, it has become part of my holiday routine to pop up early to make a few considered purchases before I hit the beach and, more importantly, before they sell out of their most popular pastries and cakes.
I am gradually working my way through trying them all.
Let me just say that their vanilla custardy slices are a triumph .......
........ and their doughnuts are certainly not to be found lacking in their mahoooosive size ............
......... and as for the honey cake, it's so laden with said sugary substance that I usually have to follow its eating with a gentle swim to help relieve myself of it's stickiness which, try as I might, always seem get myself absolutely covered in, no matter how careful I am.
And, as for the receipt ....... it's just almost too romantic to see that I have consumed such a lot of undecipherable loveliness!  What am I like?

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

How many noms for each one?

I see you don't subscribe to the theory of having to wait an hour before swimming. It is a myth.

Anonymous said...

Yum - two of each please. You can fit them in a box and post them on. Thanking you muchly. JantheFan x