Tuesday 16 July 2019

It's Those Little Holiday Touches ......

I do love and appreciate a bit of towel origami ...........
...... and The Sunlight Hotel has not disappointed, each day I return from my sunbed to be welcomed by fresh towels in the form of a  butterfly in full flight.
It's the sort of thing I am surprised Darrell hasn't introduced for our guests at The Towers, but there again, perhaps I had better not mute it, since we usually put a bath sheet out for said guests, I dread to think what sort of monstrosity he and Nigel would come up with .........
......... with that amount of towellage to work with.
I also cannot sing the praises of the air con highly enough, it's really has been well worth its weight in euros, especially now, at my age, when the prospect of an unrelenting week of sizzlingly hot torrid nights is a somewhat daunting prospect!!!!!!  

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

I like the sunglasses towel dude!

Anonymous said...

Towel art - it's a thing........don't tell Darrell.

https://www.terrysfabrics.co.uk/blogs/infographics/the-ultimate-towel-folding-guide

JantheFan x