Thursday 29 July 2010

New Jumpers Made By Brenda’s Lovely Mum.

Picture 386
My friends, Hugo and Dennis, are dead chuffed because Brenda, the  PE lady at works Mum has knit them a jumper each – and they have caused quite a stir …… Hugo and Dennis can’t stop looking each other wearing them and must have admired them from every angle possible!
Picture 388 Picture 390
I have asked Brenda if her mum could knit me and Darrell a jumper too, if she has the time.  I would really like a jumper in Wolves colours ready for the new season and Darrell wouldn’t mind a stripy one like Dennis.  I am going to get some wool next time I go on the Banga bus to town, I have never bought wool before …….  how EXCITING!
online-wool-shop
PS – WE LOVE BRENDA’S MUM xxxx

1 comment:

Mr. D said...

Brenda's lovely mum or lovely Brenda's mum? Stripes like Dennis the menace? We need to know.