Saturday 17 July 2010

Our First Blog Award – Part One

 Picture 402
Darrell and I are very excited as we have been sent a Blog Award from  the  lovely Nicky who writes a brilliant blog called  Creative Flourishes :- http://creativeflourishes.blogspot.com/.  We are honoured, overwhelmed and very proud and would like to thank the following people:-
* Our mums for having us.
* George on the Banga Bus for getting us to and from town each day.
* Ali at the Paper shop for his BRILLIANT 30p each or 4 for a £1 box.
* And Aunty Jan for buying us some lovely clothes and introducing me to the Brownie Movement.
Picture 407
On accepting the award we have to tell you 7 things about us that you don’t already know or answer 7 questions. If you don’t mind we would like to do  a mixture of the two over the next three days  as we need a bit of time to think and only type very slowly!
Picture 406
The first question I would like to answer is – “Monkey, do you Twitter?”
Yes, I think I do a bit, but it’s usually when I am thinking out aloud, Darrell will nudge me and say “What are you twittering about now?”
More tomorrow ……

2 comments:

Nicky Stevenson said...

And a very well deserved award it is too, Monkey. Looking forward to finding out a little bit more about you. That award is looking a lot BIGGER than the one I gave you though... have you been doing some jiggery pokery with it?

Mr. D said...

Certificates, awards, posh chocolate, fanimals - what next? I suspect you will be elevated to the House of Lords next - if they have a lift.