Friday 12 June 2015

Doggy Moments To Tug At The Heartstrings…………

Hugh has three adorable Bassett Hounds …….
IMG_0688…… although, if I was being perfectly honest, if I saw Hugh outside a theatre or even in the street (the later of which doesn’t happen very often),  I would state my hat that  he was more of a Chihuahua or Shih Tzu person myself ……
IMG_0701IMG_0691
…… but I digress.
IMG_0712IMG_0710
Hugh’s “babies” are called Tuppence, Piccalilli and Lotte …….
IMG_0718…….. and are all, fortunately, blessed with a very patient, tolerant and placid nature …………
IMG_0720……… especially as far as Nigel is concerned!
IMG_0706When it’s time to say goodbye I know there will be a mahoooooosive flow of tears (from Nigel), however, upon our return to Castle Greysquirrel I will refuse to be hounded and drawn into debates on the possibility of our having a dog …… our missing fish are enough of a concern for me at the moment  ….. let alone a dog or heaven help us dogs, no matter how cute they are!!!!!!

4 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Nigel looks so cute-like Snoopy + Woodstock in one of the photos!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - seriously cute! JantheFan x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of Hugh and Marc's adorable girls......Dianne

Mr.D said...

How wonderful - not in the least bothered by Nigel.