Tuesday 21 April 2020

Living In Lockdown - Day 30 - Time For All Those Jobs

With so much more time now on Darrell's deft hands while in meltdown ..........
........ I have to say that our kitchen cupboards ..........
........ have never been cleaner or so well ordered.
Yes, I could very easily offer to help him, but I know what he is like, I just wouldn't get it right and it would probably end in him flouncing and tutting and then doing it all again ........ bless his little 1% lycra cotton mix socks!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

1% Lycra. Any Spandex in there? Any Elastane, too?

P.S. It is the same thing. As is Elastane.

P.P.S. Spandex is an anagram of expands. (Go on, check it, if you don't believe me.)

Anonymous said...

Monkey, you are most welcome to come up and clean my cupboards out any time you please. JantheFan x