Wednesday 1 April 2020

Living In Lockdown - Day 9 - You've Just Got To Love Nigel

This morning I was very rudely awoken from my slumbers by Darrell in a complete state of flux, absolutely bereft on finding that our fruit bowl, containing our most precious source of vitamin C had become infested by an army of black, spider type creatures overnight.
He was on the verge of tears, having already waited two weeks for our Tesco order to arrive and terrified that our carefully calculated and rigorous 5 a day regime was now in tatters ........
....... until he spotted Nigel's very serious and concerned expression transform into a huge mischievous grin ......
....... with all this meltdown stuff filling our heads, both Darrell and I had completely forgotten what day it was, which Nigel, naturally, had decided to use to his full advantage in his own inimitable style .......
What would we do without the little fella and his ever buoyant spirit keeping it real for us, bless him!  Happy April Fools Day ..... just in case you'd forgotten too!
XXX Stay Home - Stay Safe XXX

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Nice one, Nigel!

If it all goes pear shaped, eat the pears, and then eat the ants.

CraftyCoffey said...

Oh Nigel-that’s so funny!! I too had forgotten it’s April Fools Day. Work is getting quite serious now so I need some light hearted humour.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Yes indeedy it had slipped my mind at the start of the day.....you boyz always on high alert! Pleased I saw no spiders on my bananas this morning!!! JantheFan x