Wednesday 25 August 2021

A McVitie’s Chocolate Digestive Muse

It’s not usually me that takes to musing on such a large scale as Darrell and Nigel, but the other day I spotted something that really tickled me (and Lu) ………

IMG_2468

…… to wit a mahoooooosive McVitie’s Chocolate Digestive tanker.  Now, I know it was probably filled with some sort of molasse, crumb or perhaps, though highly unlikely, molten milk chocolate ……..

McVities Digestive Tanker

……. but, what if it was filled, with a giant packet of humungous chocolate biscuits, like the novelty tins of biscuits you get at Christmas but on a more massiver scale? As we drove along Lu and I couldn’t help but speculate just how long it would take to eat a single biscuit of such gargantuan proportions  …….. what are we like?

IMG_2469

Chez Towers, it would probably only take one day, what with all the constant nibblage that would ensue ……… but what a glorious and of course delicious prospect should dreams ever come true!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Careful - you will have Nigel doing all sorts of pondering, when he sees the photos and hears your discussions.

You have got my mouth watering. Again! :)

CraftyCoffey said...

I think you need to watch Inside the Factory as that will explain everything about your favourite brands.

Michele

Meatina said...

There's a McVities factory just outside London, that I go past when I get the train there. There's a giant rich tea on the front of it, and I do get to pondering how big a cuppa you'd need for dunking purposes...