Friday 13 August 2021

The Money Shot You’ve All Been Waiting For …….

It’s a time honoured tradition now, and this holiday is no exception, that no trip to the seaside is complete until we bring you a gratuitous shot of one or other of us squandering our hard earned 2p’s in an amusement arcade of our choice ……….

IMG_2399

….. and this visit will be no exception ………… but just the one picture this time.

Funland Southport

So this is me in Funland sited at the entrance of Southport Pier with my pot of £1’s worth of 2p’s.  Yes, I joyously squandered it all, but I did find a five pence and one pence piece as I left the building, so I may have lost a pound …….. but I also gained six pence!  Happy days!

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

This may be a repeat, as there was an error when I first wrote my comment.

I was expecting you to go into an arcade, and use the penny pusher machine. The penny falls. They bring back many happy childhood memories.