Tuesday 17 August 2021

No …….. I Didn’t Forget …..

No, to answer all those concerned fans, I didn’t forget to look for a holey stone to take back home for Darrell while I was at Another Place yesterday.

IMG_2457

In fact I remembered that Crosby Beach yields up a very unusual type of holey stone, that I/we have collected before, and which, I believe, we bequeathed to Hugh, Darrell’s best friend and mentor of all things a la carte and al fresco, when we moved from the Homeland to Evesham …….

IMG_2454

…….these are the unique, less known, weathered holey bricks of Crosby ……

IMG_2459

…… it didn’t take any time at all to bags me a couple……… goodness knows what he's going to do with them but he’s going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chuffed!

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

Great! Should holey bricks be used to build churches? Something for Nigel to ponder.