Sunday 8 July 2018

Home Thoughts From Abroad

I couldn’t help noticing that sometimes Darrell drifts off into his own little world when gazing far across unbelievably blue sea to the mountains. I know he is secretly wondering how Mr Pete is getting on in Nigel’s and his new look bedroom, but  I have banned him from phoning, texting, Skyping or whatevering Mr Pete.  I’ve told him just to let it be a wonderful homecoming when we get home, and not to mither me either!
IMG_8368
However, I have to admit that I was very secretly pleased when Darrell bought a copy of Home Beautiful magazine, that he found in the hotel residents bookcase down to the beach because in among the pages was a bespoke kitchen dresser complete with Darrell’s much beloved “luxe diamond knobs"………..
IMG_8365
Darrell’s design, in collaboration with the much mentioned Mr Pete, may not be in dusky rose, but it confirmed for Darrell re: said “diamond knobs” that he was sooooooooooooooo bang on trend and more de rigueur than anyone who is considered de rigueur.  Perhaps for the rest of the holiday he will now just chill and let the magic just happen back in Evesham!

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

Something exciting to look forward to when you get back.