Thursday 14 May 2020

Living La Vida Lockdown – Day 52 - Egg Bound

For all those of you who contacted us concerned that Iceland were unable to furnish us with any eggs in our online order, ……. rest assured, all is well.
Eggs in lockdown
Kata our lovely next door neighbour had eggs to spare, which she willing gave us, worried, knowing how much we appreciate a scrambled or fried one with toast for our breakfast, especially during meltdown and that Nigel was not overly keen on Darrell’s suggested substitute of porridge.
Eggs in lockdown.
How very, very kind, you could say that Kata not only saved the day, she also saved our bacon!  Happy egg bound days!
XXX STAY ALERT XXXX

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Well done Kata! Great job!

I would be very happy with a couple of bacon butties, myself.

Anonymous said...

Oh eggs, I do miss you sitting in my fridge. Although I believe you don't need to keep them in there. In a ceramic shaped hen container I understand to be the place. I won't tell you what happened to mine. It's always the same though, what you can't have you miss the most. Janthefan x

Anonymous said...

p.s. oh for some eggy bread - now you talking breakfasts!!! JantheFan x