Saturday 30 May 2020

Living La Vida Lockdown – Day 68 –In The Absence of Jigsaws

In the absence of jigsaws, but amidst much meltdown boredom ………
IMG_5313
……. I told Darrell and Nigel that if they really had nothing better to do, they might as well sort out Iris and Bertie’s Aquabeads into colours, ready for when our beloved niece and nephew can come over again without social distancing.
IMG_5308
It was bliss …….. one of my best meltdown suggestions by far.
IMG_5316
……. there wasn’t a peep out of either of them all afternoon, so rapt and absorbed were they.
IMG_5315
…….. and, if I’m lucky, there’s at least another afternoon’s worth left to do. Happy Days all round!
XXX STAY ALERT XXX

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

A masterstroke.

What! No jigsaws? Well, I'll be jiggered!

Anonymous said...

I did think it was a jigsaw at first! What a task. JantheFan x