Saturday 5 June 2010

Britain’s Got Talent Final

Do you know, if me and Darrell got our act together, we could be the next Ant and Dec!
Picture 034
I must apologise for being a little overly occupied with the World Cup, resulting in the regretful neglect  of  my critique of this years Britain’s Got Talent  …. however there is no question of what I will be watching tonight, after my tea.
Picture 036 Picture 041
I think Amanda has worn some stunning frocks this week, but Simon’s hair and plunging neckline have perturbed me,  Piers is Ok, but he hasn’t worn any stunning frocks or opened the top four buttons of his shirt, so he has just sort of blended in.
100514_p_paulharryhill 100514_p_twistpulse
My favourites acts are the Harry Hill comedian and Shake and Vac, but as Ant and Dec would say “It’s down to the public vote” 
Picture 048
I shall have one text vote …… I will use it wisely, I have the Queen’s tastes to consider and the Duke of Edinburgh's, if he goes with her.  She would probably like the dancing dog and perhaps wish that her corgis could do a similar turn ……   how brilliant would it be if she and the corgis entertained her Ambassadors and Heads of State after a banquet with a little dance routine?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh what a night! First Dr Who then BGT. Hooray!

Mr. D said...

I expect I would prefer BLT instead of BGT. I think Phillip the Greek would like to see some dumb animal shot, I'd object unless it was Ant or Dec.