Sunday 20 February 2011

Darrell Introduces Me To Hair Products …

Picture 085
Darrell’s knowledge of male grooming products is astonishing,  last night he has persuaded me to put on a bonnet de douche and try a revitalizing hair mask.
Herbal Essences
I have to admit to being a little sceptical at first, but it was very relaxing being pampered, being enveloped in wondrous fragrances and discussing, at length, the benefits of spritzing my dry roots
Tresemme
….. as well as just chilling out together and having a laugh.
Vosene
And after I was amazed at just how shiny, bouncy and manageable my hair was in a just out of the salon type way.  I thanked Darrell for a wonderful evening and said that perhaps next time I would like try a face pack with him.

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Monkeys have hair? I thought they were furry.
Not much point trying to revitalise my hair - it is well past resuscitation.

marc said...

I will try this at home M&D instead of going to the saloon twice a week you look like your having fun and it could well save me a good few pounds to big show biz wave Hugh