Monday 28 February 2011

What Can I Say?

snowboard
My mate Hugh, who lives in Notting Hill, with dreams of seeing his name in lights one day, has blown my mind …. look what he has sent me ….. only a snowboard ….. I can’t believe it …. I had to text him straight away to say thank you.
Picture 148
He said he thought it would just make my Czech ski holiday complete and that he’d used a bit of money from his wages, as a small thank you for helping him find his new flat and sussing out his flatmates.
Picture 150
I feel cooler than the coolest cool dude that ever hit the slopes……
Picture 147
I also feel blessed in a very Ski Sunday type way.Picture 155
I am not sure if I need to prepare my board by waxing it and stuff  before I go …. I need to research that bit on the internet. I can’t thank Hugh enough and promised him that I will send him lots of pictures of me on the piste.

6 comments:

Mr.D said...

I'm told many people wax before they go on holiday.
My older brother lives in Seattle and can drive to where he snowboards.

marc said...

wow monkey you look so cool love the board and the glasses are well cool and can i belive my eyes you gone all tec and got a mobile your going to be such a hit with the snowbunnie chicks big love marc

marc said...

Mr D i must say you make me smile just as much as monkey and Darrell do with your very witty comments every day your like cream cakes Naughty in a very nice sort of way lol big blog friend wave marc

Mr.D said...

Marc - thanks for your kind words. I'm pleased I make you smile.

Mrs G said...

Mr D
I have told Marc ALL about you!!!! Even down to the time you proposed with a hula hoop crisp and Viz magazine xxxxxx Happy Days

Mr.D said...

Mrs G - what about the time I came into Mr. M's class, borrowed a ring off someone else and proposed in front of the class?