Friday 21 November 2014

Oh Oh ……

I had a feeling that this event might imminent ….. however, I wish it hadn’t been quite so soon!! Foolishly, without finding out what had occurred in the village in our London absence, I sent Nigel over to the Tesco Express for some milk and a medium sliced toastie loaf …….
…only for him to be struck dead, like a rabbit in a cars headlights by this ….
…… the village Christmas Tree ……. there’s is going to be no doing with him now …..
…… and I suspect that now, when he can’t be found to do his chores, he will be lingering outside MotorWorld waiting to see what they are going to do with his beloved knitted nativity this year! 
Ho Ho Ho!!! I fear that I now face five weeks of trying to maintain a peaceful, calm and tranquil atmosphere chez Castle Greysquirrel!!!  Heaven help me!!!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

A peaceful, calm and tranquil atmosphere? Good luck with that. I can't see it happening myself.
Either way, I'm sure it will be fun and games at the castle.

Anonymous said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......everywhere I go......tra la la la......embrace it! JantheFan x

Anonymous said...

No way to keep the holiday excitement and enthusiasm under control.......it will be bursting forth in all directions! .....hope all is well with the knitted nativity (no moths amuching); that is a village staple!....seems to be festive happenings all around......Dianne

PS ...all ready been to BAB getting the season underway!