Saturday 21 December 2019

Hmmm, The Not Quite Right Festive Photoshop and The Totally Non Festive????

The winter edition of our free Wychavon magazine has arrived but despite it being Christmas I think I may have too much time on my hands to think, ponder and muse over it!
It's the cover picture that I am pondering over most .......
....... even resulting my calling Darrell over for his expert opinion .......
There is just something not quite right about the picture of Santa's little Elf and the way she is holding a Quality Street tin in an effort to demonstrate it being disposed of responsibly ....... it is me or has the picture been photo-shopped, because if it is real she must have incredible finger strength with which to hold said tin in such an awkward angle/fashion.  
Darrell is inclined to agree with me re: angles etc. but also added that such a container, rather than being so casually discarded could instead be very useful to store things in ...... including all manner of baked comestibles!
There was also a slightly unseasonal artical on Wychavons "public facitities"
...... while we are really chuffed that Evesham has a "diamond status facitily at Viaduct Meadow ........
........ perhaps the news could have waited for the spring edition perhaps ......... it might have been a more edifying read then, with the tourist season and attractions just beginning.  But like I said at the beginning, perhaps I have a little too much time to think, ponder and muse about such things!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

That hand does look strange. Does she have a giant thumb, too?

Anonymous said...

Maybe she has a bit of arthur-ritis - as my little boy used to call it. JantheFan x