Friday 27 November 2009

A Curry With a Swift Half.

STILL CELEBRATING NATIONAL CURRY WEEK
Last night I have had my 5th curry of the week, a lamb balti with a plain naan to wipe up all the sauce, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.  The lamb was very tender
IMG_1582
(Hmmm not sure about this picture, it looks like I am erm…… adjusting myself or doing a very good impression of Michael Jackson, RIP)
I digress,  my tea was made all the better by my nipping across the road to the pub for a swift half.
IMG_1581
However I think my exotic diet this week may have had an adverse affect on my breath because I am sure I detected the delectable Tracey (the barmaid) pull away slightly as I leant forward to order my drink.
I came home and gargled with a mixture of Listerine and Plax for a full five minutes and tomorrow I will suck mints vigorously before seeking the company of others.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Curry! Num, num, num! Worth the bad breath and stinky...erm... bottom region ;)