Thursday 26 November 2009

National Curry Week - 22nd-28th November

As I LOVE a curry, it is only natural that I should support National Curry Week wholeheartedly.
Picture 319
So this week I intend to have seven curries, one for each day of the celebrations.  In the village where I live we have a brilliant take away called The Taj Mahal.  I think I am one of their best customers, because they phone me to take my order!
Picture 318
So far this week I have gone down the speciality list and have had Muggh Tikka Bhuna Korai, Chicken Balti, Murgh-Chilli Bahar and tonight Naga Murg-E, I’m not sure what I will have for the rest of the week, but I am sure they will all be equally delicious.
Monkey with Takeaway Menu
I like a pillau rice and three popadums to accompany my curry. After I have finished I like to pop a damp flannel into the microwave for a homemade hot towel.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That looks a great menu. I only eat mildish ones and my tummy can only cope with one every so often but I cook up a mean veggy curry and a chicken and Spinich sort of Korma to name but two lol

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Do you send out Angie? If I won the lottery I would send a helicopter to collect one of your curries Angie xxxxx