Wednesday 26 September 2012

Lost In The Moment …

over the rainbowSomewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
wishing on a rainbowSomewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
monkey and rainbowSomeday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.
rainbow skySomewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?
somewhere over the rainbowIf happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?
The most wonderful thing about Nigel is that he never fails to see the true magic that’s all around him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless - I might worry though if he starts demanding red shoes - and WHO is going to be the wicked witch I wonder????
JantheFan x

MorningAJ said...

I don't know where you are, but it doesn't look like Kansas!

Mr.D said...

Did he go looking for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

Anonymous said...

Favourite song here to sing softly to myself during times of great distress....Dear Nigel, keep singing your heart out...dreams really do come true...like another song says, "You've got a lot of living to do!" (pastry chef, swimmer, so many possibilities).....Love Dianne

marc said...

that what i love about him ever hopeful and he is a friend of dorathys thats fr sure big love scarcrow and the cowadly lion