Thursday 11 June 2020

Living La Vida Lockdown - Day 80 - May We Recommend To You

May we recommend, on those odd evenings when you just don’t know what you fancy to accompany your televisual viewing of a confectionery type nature …………..

Nestle Pick & Mix

…….a pouchette of Nestle Pick & Mix, trust us, as confectionery aficionados, they will not disappoint.

Nestle Pick & Mix (1)

There’s something for everyone, Rolo and/or Aero Balls for Darrell, Smarties for Nigel and Toffee Crisp Bites for me,  it’s a win win situation and naturally, we do occasionally swap.

IMG_5667

However, the only downside with these comestibles treats is the recommended serving size, we adhere to a pretty rigorous eating regime, but I am afraid 1 Toffee Crisp Bite, I Rolo, 1 Aero Ball and 3 Smarties, does not a conducive evenings nomming make ……….

Nestle Pick & Mix (2)

…… and we hold our hands up and admit that we completely throw caution to the wind and omit to count anything that goes down our pipe-holes. What are we like …… if not a little rash at times!

XXX STAY ALERT XXX

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

A great mix from which to pick. I would ignore the serving suggestions, too.

CraftyCoffey said...

Goodness-how have I missed these?? They look delicious & I’ll be searching the shelves in Morrison’s on Saturday for them.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, where do you find these delicious treats. My mouth is watering. Another meltdown treat to hunt down. JantheFan x