Sunday 28 June 2020

Living La Vida Lockdown–Day 98– Iris and Bertie Introduce Nigel To Pokémon Go …….. Agghhhhhhh

Iris and Bertie might be much beloved, but introducing Nigel to Pokémon Go was perhaps not one of their best ideas ……….

IMG_6065

…… as he is now totally obsessed with finding and the catching creatures, hatching their eggs and then evolving them?????? Aghhhh

IMG_6067

To be honest it’s all beyond me, however, I suppose if it keeps the little fella fit, healthy and occupied, as he’s hardly ever in these days, hunting  down the flipping things, I shouldn’t really grumble ……..

IMG_6055

  …….. but when you then find that they have somehow managed to infiltrate The Towers ……..  it seems we have a Sudowoodo in the hall …….

IMG_6058

……. and a Marill running amok in our kitchen,  it’s all a little disconcerting …….IMG_6056

…….. especially when you can’t actually see anything unless Nigel shows you his screen.

IMG_6060

Sharing a shower with a Charmander has never really been on my top ten list of must do’s, but according to Nigel it’s something I do quite frequently now!  Thank goodness we use shower gel and not soap, goodness only knows what mayhem could ensue if ever it slipped from of my hands and I had to retrieve it!

IMG_6062

I guess, like everything else, I will get used to it. I am just worried I might inadvertently tread on one or something equally awful. How do you wipe up an invisible mess?  They might be incredibly cute, Iris and Bertie, not our resident Pokémon, but on this occasion I believe they have an awful lot to answer for as far as encouraging Nigel is concerned.

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Made me chuckle!

No soap, at least. Make sure you don't drop the shower gel. Or do you have a dispenser, on the wall?

Those critters certainly seem to get around. (And I'm not talking about Nigel and Darrell.)

Anonymous said...

This all goes over my head too tbh, but there you are, as long as everyone is happy, there's no complaints I guess, unless, as you say, you are in the shower with a bar of soap. JantheFan x